Arrow keys or Gamepad to Move
Space or Gamepad Button 1 to Jump
Enter or Gamepad Button 0 to Interact with the Ship/Use the Drill
entry for Ludum Dare 36 (Theme: Ancient Technology).
You picked up a strange signal from an asteroid and landed on it to investigate it. It seems there is some ancient alien technology hidden on it.
A very prototypical version of a puzzle game. The asteroid gravitation took a lot of the development time. With more time there would be more tools, story and more of an actual puzzle to solve :D.
- Graphic resources:
- Meteor picture from these from these Lecture Notes
- Space Background by Westbeam on OpenGameArt
- Planet from Planet Collection & Builder by RSL Labs on OpenGameArt
- Everything else by me
- Sound resources:
- Background music is Cliffdive by Fabian Kierse
- Sounds created using bfxr
- Font is Retro Computer by Petyka on dafont
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.