Peek right into your game state
Palantir is a live game state inspector for DragonRuby game developers.
No code changes needed.
args.statein a separate window.
Feel free to try out and play around with the UI at the top of this page.
Please make sure to read the EULA which you can find here (it basically comes down to: Don't redistribute/sell it, don't reverse engineer it and I'm not responsible for any damage caused by using Palantir). By purchasing Palantir you agree to those terms.
I employ the same free license conditions as the DragonRuby game engine itself...
You are eligible for a free license if any of the following items pertain to you:
- Your income is below $2000 (USD) per month.
- You are under 18 years of age.
- You are a student of any type: traditional public school, homeschooling, college, boot camp, or online.
- You are a teacher, mentor, or parent who wants to teach a kid how to code.
- You work/worked in public service or at a charitable organization: for example public office, army, or any 501(c)(3) organization.
Just contact me at
palantir-dragonruby [AT] proton.me or by
kfischer_okarin on the
with a short explanation of your current situation and I'll set you up. No
- Hand drawn arrow by alicia_mb on Freepik (used in the screenshot above)
In order to download this game state inspector you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Added a Development BuildMay 21, 2023